The Airshi running shoe is an excellent choice for active women who do a lot of walking and other workouts or spend many hours on their feet.
They spec New Balance advanced fresh foam cushioning for the ultimate relaxation.
Features New Balance Arishi V2 Fresh Foam Running Shoe
Yet they are very lightweight, so you can wear them for long stretches without feeling weighted down.
With lots of color mixtures, the Arishi is the best mixture of sophisticated and comfortable styles.
Users advise going up a half size for the top fit.
Critical Features New Balance Women Running Shoe
- No-sew material application
- Engineered mesh
- A fresh artistic foam midsole created from a single piece of foam offers a plush, more natural ride.
- Eight mm drop: due to variances created during the growth and production processes: all indications of an eight mm drop are estimated
- NB Response 1/0 performance insert
- Rubber outsole
- Fabric lining
- Mesh upper
- Rubber outsole
- Foam midsole
- Round toe
- Padded footbed
- Lace-up closure
- Nimble and lightweight
- Revlite midsole foam offers a responsive, perfect ride
- Effective and easy traction
- The newly constructed upper is very comfortable and breathable
- Best price point
- Not accessible in the broader width
Read Next – Best New Balance Women’s Walking Shoes
Reasons to buy
- The standard durability of the Fresh Foam Arishi v2 was welcome; people do not experience any stuff breakdown or separation.
- The different color schemes that were accessible were lauded because they made the shoe pop visually.
- Purchasers were glad about the breathable upper, stating that it kept the foot as relaxed and ventilated as straightforward.
- The flexibility of this shoe was encouraged. Testers noted that they could fast transition through the gait without any obstructions.
- The light construction of this item gained praise as it did not cause the runners to feel as if their actions were limited or marred.
Reasons not to buy
- Some users stated that the new foam unit in the midsole of the women’s Arishi V2 was not as responsive or completely bodied as the ones in other shoes that spec the tech.
- Several testers lamented the deficiency of an arch support mechanism; they felt the flat area of the midsole did not provide much relaxation or steadiness to the footpad.
Conclusion New Balance Women’s Arishi V2 Fresh Foam Running Shoe
While people loved the New Balance Fresh Foam Arishi v 2 for what it had to provide, more than a few were not joyful with some of its parts.
While the lightweight structure was praised, the midsole was criticized for being unsupportive of the muscles and tendons of the underfoot. Most of the issues were about the cushioning unit, as it was flimsily matched to other Fresh Foam models.
But this road companion’s flexibility and expected durability were highlighted as successful aspects.
These are great everyday shoes for the money.
They are very relaxed and relaxing, and I love the style, which has just a bit of pizzazz but not too much.
Read Next – Running Shoes for Supination Condition Features