New Balance Women’s Arishi V2 Fresh Foam Running Shoe
The Airshi running shoe is a remarkable choice for active women who do a lot of walking and other workouts or spend many hours on their feet. They spec New Balance cutting-edge fresh foam cushioning for the ultimate relaxation.
Yet they are very lightweight, so you can wear them for long stretches without feeling weighted down.
With lots of color mixtures to pick from, the Arishi is the best mixture of sophisticated and comfort style. Users advise going up a half size for the top fit.
- No-sew material application
- Engineered mesh
- Fresh foam artistic midsole created from a single piece of foam that offers a plush, more natural ride.
- Eight mm drop: due to variances created during the growth and producing processes: all indications to eight mm drop are estimated
- NB Response 1/0 performance insert
- Rubber outsole
- Fabric lining
- Mesh upper
- Rubber outsole
- Foam midsole
- Round toe
- Padded footbed
- Lace-up closure
- Nimble and lightweight
- Revlite midsole foam offers a responsive perfect ride
- Effective and easy traction
- Newly constructed upper is very comfortable and breathable
- Best price point
- Not accessible in a wider width
Reasons to buy
- The common durability of the fresh Foam Arishi v2 are was welcome; people do not experience any stuff breakdown or separation.
- The different color schemes that were accessible were lauded because they made the shoe pop visually.
- Purchasers were glad about breathable upper, stating that it kept the foot as relax and ventilated as easy.
- The flexibility of this shoe was encouraged, testers noted that they were capable to fast transition though the gait without any obstructions.
- The light construction of this item gained praise as it did not cause the runners to feel as if their actions were limited or marred.
Reasons not to buy
- Some users stated that the fresh foam unit in the midsole of the women Arishi V2 was not as responsive or completed bodied as the ones in other shoes that spec the tech.
- Several testers lamented the deficiency of an arch support mechanism; they felt the flat area of the midsole did not provide much relaxation or steadiness to the foot-pad.
While people loved the New Balance Fresh Foam Arishi v 2 for what it had to provide, more than a few of them were not joyful with some of its parts. While the lightweight structure was praised, the midsole was criticized for being unsupportive of the muscles and tendons of the underfoot. Actually, most of the issues were about the cushioning unit as it was apparently flimsily matched to other Fresh Foam models. But the flexibility and the common durability of this road companion were highlighted as successful aspects. These are remarkable everyday shoes for the money. They are very relaxed and cushy and I love the style which has just a quite bit of pizzazz, but not too much.