Sporting the freshest fabrics and technologies to deliver amazing comfort all through your run, the Adidas Edge Lux 3 women’s running shoes will support your power through every step.
Designed mainly for the gait of ladies’ feet, it specs a rounder heel, to cradle the foot.
The upper users stretch mesh to offer a breathable fit that wraps the foot in a sock-like fit.
Bounce midsole cushioning and continental outsole traction to make sure a relaxed and stable base for your foot to push off from.
- Rounded heel support to cradle the foot for an excellent fit
- Stretch mesh upper wraps the foot in lightweight relaxation
- Springy bounce cushioning keeps feet driving forwards
- Continental outsole rubber for multi-surface traction
Features Adidas Women’s Edge Lux 3 Running Shoe
- Lace closure with wide laces
- Regular fit; ladies specific fit
- Flexible bounce midsole cushioning
- Lightweight feel
- Arch type: Normal
- Rubber outsole
- Weight: 7.4 ounces
- Midsole drop: fifteen mm
- Adidas Edge Lux is extremely relaxing
- Many runners agreed that the shoe fits real to size
- Some buyers lauded the Edge Lux 3 lightweight design
- Several buyers described that the shoe is the best streetwear because of its amazing design.
- It is cost-friendly.
- A couple of users described that the shoe feels affordable.
- Some wearers said that the foot is too large for their foot shape.
- A few runners were angry with the metal tips on the laces. They said they are weighty and weight down the laces.
The Edge Lux 3 has the brand’s full-length midsole bounce. Bounce is an Adidas foam stuff that is made to be flexible and springy.
It absorbs the power of every football and transfers it back to the wearer in the type of momentum for a quick run or less tiring workout.
Despite its flexibility, a bounce is extremely durable and will maintain its structural integrity and even after continuous hard use.
This midsole stuff also offers the most relaxation for the shoe which helps reduce foot and leg fatigue.
The Upper is built up of soft synthetic and flexible stuff which is lightweight and breathable. Most overlays, which are linked to the upper provides support and safe fit. The upper’s overlays are part of this model’s lacing system. This permits the wearer to rightly adjust as required.
The lacing system is pretty different when matched to other athletic shoes. The laces are very wide and make pretty a stylish statement.
Thinner laces also come with the shoe, but most wearers liked the wide laces which provide the shoe a special look.
There were no reports of the lace coming undone despite their size.
Conclusion Adidas Women’s Edge Lux 3 Running Shoe
The Adidas Edge Lux 3 is a lightweight road running shoe that is admired by most users for the reason for its amazing design and relaxes coverage.
Though a few users were sad and found the shoe affordably made, it still wins the approval of the majority.
This neutral shoe is the best choice for those who are looking for a cost-friendly, street-ready running partner.