Thanks to FluidAxis and Fluid Ride technologies, the shoe offers protection, cushioning, and does not sacrifice flexibility at the same time.
Asics Gel Intensity Cross Training Shoes
This combo provides flat-footed sportspeople with the support they do need to stop pain and pronation.
The model is provided in a wide range of colorways.
The prices also range due to the outside design of the ASICS Gel Intensity 3.
Wanna wonderfully treat your flat feet and get a pair of cross-training sneakers that can handle a diversity of physical workout?
- Budget-friendly price
- Super-versatile (plyometrics, Crossfit, weightlifting).
- The sturdy and supportive underfoot platform
- Stylish external design with a huge choice of color schemes
- A combination of responsive SPEVA foam and shock-absorbing GEL cushioning makes the heel-to-toe transitions perfect.
- Personal Heel Fit collar lining for a customized fit.
- The trusstic system reinforces the arch place to improve the sturdiness of the shoe.
- AHAR outsole for traction and durability
- The shot fits a quite narrow
- Upper durability problems
- Lacks stability on heavy lifts
- Runs half size little
Is running sneakers or cross-training shoes better for flat feet
In my experience, a cross-training shoe offers amazing arch and ankle support, and so it tends to be a bit heavier than a running shoe.
A running shoe is generally extremely lightweight but lacks extensive support for the ankle and arches.
I favor a cross-training shoe for flat feet even though it is heavier because of the sufficient arch and ankle support to reduce impact and stop over or under pronation.