Asics Gel Kayano 22 Standard Info
The ASICS GEL-Kayano 22 sustains a nice mixture of stability, for many who require it for gentle to severe overpronation, along with good cushioning for a luxurious ride.
The Kayano is still ASICS core steadiness shoe and the main element updates were designed to top of the to increase comfort as the midsole and outsole were maintained from the Kayano 21.
Which has a shoe that is on its 22nd model, I would not be expectant of ASICS to make drastic changes to a shoe which includes been a mainstay in their balance line-up.
When I required the Kayano 22 from the box, I possibly could immediately start to see the upper was modified to a smooth material as the sole viewed similar from what I’ve come to anticipate with earlier versions.
The cushioning and balance were unchanged from the prior model and were just as I predicted with this latest version from the 1st run.
The brand new “FluidFit(TM) seamless top was comfortable from when I place the shoe on.
The change to the mesh higher combined with the design posts to the heel counter-top in the shoe provided the Kayano with an identical yet improved upon comfortable fit as it wraps your foot.
The Kayano 22 preserves its reliable steadiness and cushioning that lots of runners attended to enjoy.
The recently designed mesh upper increased the entire comfort of the shoe and possessed little impact to the entire integrity of any balance of the shoe.
The Kayano 22 is will continue steadily to compete immediately with models including the Brook’s Adrenaline GTS 15 and the recently launched Nike Odyssey for amount of time in a runner’s rotation for those buying a solid balance shoe.
The Kayano 22 remains a leader in the balance category and I came across it very reliable and in a position to manage mile after mile as it combines a good base of steadiness with sufficient cushioning throughout the complete transition.
Asics Gel Kayano 22 Sole Info
The ASICS Kayano 22 midsole and outsole are maintained from the prior versions, including a typical 10 mm offset, for those runners looking for luxurious ride while demanding the utmost support to aid with light to severe overpronation.
The FluidRide(R) midsole is constantly on the provide reactive and secure cushioning underfoot while GEL cushioning in the heel and forefoot help with softer surface impact and even more smoother ride.
I came across the drive and reactive transition nearly the same as that in the Kayano 21 and past models.
The midsole for the Kayano 22 is comparable to earlier models so for the ones that came rely upon the Kayano’s comfortable feel and transition will never be disappointed. I got pleased ASICS maintained the only real of the shoe unchanged.
The only real on the Kayano gives a even, comfortable transition similar compared to that within the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 15, another popular stableness shoe and it is slightly more company then your new Nike Odyssey, which debuted this season and has triple-density midsole foam which is light in weight and comfortable.
The steadiness of the Kayano is retained via the Active DuoMax Support System which manages overpronation.
The shoe maintained its Instruction Trusstic System for support and Information Lines for increased efficiency providing a balance between cushioning and support needed by handling the feet alignment within a runner’s foot strike.
The outsole continues to include the ASICS High Abrasion Plastic (AHAR) throughout the heel; a blown plastic DuraSponge materials in forefoot plus a rear ft . crash pad gives that soft, smooth and durable cushioning and transition mile after mile.
The Kayano single continues to supply the stability demanded than it and will be offering a smooth and responsive drive from heel-to-toe.
Asics Gel Kayano 22 Upper Info
The biggest upgrade to the Kayano was the utilization a smooth, mesh throughout the complete upper. Top of the of the Kayano 22 was kept up to date to include a fresh smooth mesh which is more light-weight and permits more breathability.
The update appears to follow that within other ASICS models like the Nimbus 17 which also offers a new smooth mesh upper.
Top of the includes the FluidFit(TM) mesh throughout while including a stretch out mesh layer coupled with a new built mesh layer outrageous for maximum comfort and breathability.
The new constructed mesh overlays cover the whole feet which together enable an extremely comfortable and flexible feeling while running.
Top of the in the Kayano 22 feels similar compared to that in the Nimbus 17 for the reason that it provides a far more personal and responsive fit.
There appears to be a trend for most brands to include a smooth mesh in a lot of their top models as it lessens the weight of the shoe while increasing the comfort and overall flexibility through transition and feet strike.
You are actually viewing more “seamless” mesh uppers from brands like Nike, Mizuno, Brooks and Saucony as well as much others.
The seamless top provided for a far more responsive and comfortable fit from the first run and I noticed like it designed to my ft . and was convenient a lot more miles I placed on the shoe.
The Heel Counter-top in the Kayano 22 was redesigned for increase support and upgraded heel fit. The Heel Counter-top was changed up and expanded forward in order to grow support and stableness.
This was a tiny and key change that lots of runners won’t notice straight away but I came across it to keep my heel comfortable and locked set up.
The Kayano’s overall fit of top of the remained comfortable and secure. The recently designed mesh wrapped the complete ft . keeping it set up as the updated heel collar kept my foot securely locked set up.
Asics Gel Kayano 22 Conclusions
The ASICS GEL-Kayano 22 goes on on its long custom of being reduced daily trainer for runners who are buying a reliable balance shoe with plush cushioning.
ASICS made key changes to the top which increased the comfort of the shoe while keeping that reliable stableness for runners who generally have minor to severe pronation.
This latest model of the Kayano is one that may follow in the road of the 21 variants before it as it provides both balance and comfort while running mile after mile.
The shoe is responsive from heel-to-toe because of a gentle and comfortable singular unit which is increased by the adaptive and comfortable smooth upper.
If you ask me running in this 22nd version of the Kayano, those die-hard Kayano runners will enjoy the revise to the smooth upper combined with durable stability.
For all those seeking a good and reliable balance shoe that has stood the test of time, the Kayano is the one which is highly recommended.
ASICS Men's Gel Kayano 22 Running Shoe, Charcoal/Silver/Lime, 8 M US
- Flexible performance running shoe featuring reflective and color-pop details
- Gait-enhancing Impact Guidance System (i.g.s)
- FluidRide bounce-back cushioning
- FluidFit multi-directional reinforced stretch upper
- Heel clutching system exoskeletal heel counter
ASICS Men's Gel-Kayano 24 Running Shoes, 11XW, Silver/Black/Mid Grey
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology - Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- FluidRide Midsole - ASICS FluidRide midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- FluidFit Upper - ASICS FluidFit upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System Technology - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
ASICS Men's Gel-Kayano 25 Running Shoe, Iron Clad/Black, 10 D(M) US
- I.G.S (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- GUIDANCE LINE MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- FLYTEFOAM PROPEL TECHNOLOGY: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- FLYTEFOAM LYTE TECHNOLOGY: ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- FLUIDRIDE MIDSOLE: provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
ASICS Men's Gel-Kayano 23 Running Shoe, Thunder Blue/Safety Yellow/Indigo Blue, 9.5 M US
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Fluid Ride Midsole: Fluid Ride provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- FluidFit Upper: ASICS FluidFit upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Rear foot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
ASICS Men's Gel-Kayano 23 Lite-Show Running Shoe, Rioja Red/Black/Sulphur Spring, 9.5 M US
- mpact Guidance System (I.G.S) (Running) : ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide: FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- FluidFit: ASICS FluidFit upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.