- 100% Leather and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Rugged mid-height hiker with mesh side underlays and pull-on loops at heel and tongue
- 4mm multi-directional lugs
- Dual-density compression-moulded EVA foam midsole
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Patented toe protection.Metatomical Footbed support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot, Contoured heel lock
Features KEEN Women’s Voyageur Hiking Shoe
- Low-cut leather uppers with polyester mesh ventilation offer durability, flexibility and breathability for comfort on the go
- Polyester linings wick moisture away from your feet and dry quickly
- Secure-fit lace capture system with sturdy leather eyelets and heel wrap helps lock feet to footbeds for increased support
- Webbing pull loops at heel and tongue allow easy entry/exit; padded, gusseted tongues keep out debris and moisture while relieving lace pressure
- Patented rubber toe guards protect feet and uppers from bumps and abrasion
- Metatomical EVA footbeds are custom shaped to provide ample cushioning and arch support; footbeds can be removed to accommodate orthotics
- Compression-molded, padded EVA midsoles absorb shock for all-day comfort
- Supportive ESS plastic shanks provide torsional stability and protection from uneven and rocky terrain
- S3 (shock, suspension, stability) heel support structure supports the feet on impact, dissipates shock and reduces the chance of twisting an ankle
- Nonmarking carbon rubber outsoles with aggressive 4mm multidirectional lugs for long-wearing durability and superb traction
- Fit tip: runs true to size
This pair of durable women’s waterproof boots by KEEN feature thick and deep treads that are ideal for rough terrain and trails that are in poor condition.
The elastic laces are easy to loosen and tighten for sliding the shoes on and off.
These shoe boots have a low rise at just above the ankle. This helps keep the ankles stable when walking on uneven surfaces.
They are made of 100 % leather with some mesh for enhanced air circulation.
The heel raise of two inches reduces pressure in the back of the foot.