The Freedom, one of our best-selling styles of pain relief footwear.
It comes in genuine, full-grain leather and blends exceptional style, fit, and performance into your daily routine. The padded heel collar and tongue adds comfort to every step.
Z-CoiL Freedom Women’s Open Coil
The patented coil reduces the impact of every step, helping to relieve pain in your feet, legs, and lower back.
The built-in Z-Orthotic protects plantar ligaments and helps equalize pressure. Z-CoiL footwear is the original spring shoe!
Z-CoiLs are specifically designed to relieve severe foot pain, leg pain, and back pain. We have sold over 1 million pairs since 1995.
Try Z-CoiL today and find out why so many of our customers have found relief from plantar fasciitis, sciatica, MortonÕs neuroma, heel spurs, bunions, metatarsalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetic neuropathy, hip pain, and lower back pain.
Every Z-CoiL shoe has a spring coil under the heel that acts like a shock absorber, putting less pressure on your bones, joints, and muscles.
Our patented pain relief footwear has a built-in rigid orthotic, giving your foot excellent stability and support. In addition, the forefoot includes nearly an inch of soft cushioning that shields the ball of your foot from too much strain and a round rocker bottom sole that assist with forwarding motion.
Put all of these elements together, and you’ve got footwear that improves posture and stability, makes steps light, easy, and enjoyable gives you confidence as you move through your day pain-free.
Read Next – Z Coil Shoes
Spring Flex Shoes
Spring Flex shoes are an ideal option when you look for shoes for back pain, foot pain, and joint pain.
They offer their dual spring enhanced shoes that provide more comfort and superior energy return for tired feet.
SpringFlex® Shoe Video
The shoes are perfect for retirees with an active life.
These are constantly on their feet because of the workload. Or those who only need the additional foot support.
Read Next – Best Tennis Shoes with Heels Z-CoiL
Z- Coil Shoes
Z-coil shoes claim to be the best shock absorbers for humans, decreasing the impact created when your total body’s weight comes down on a minimal framework, the heel of your foot.
Z-coil shoes are not just expertly adjusted to your specific foot and running pattern, they also have replaceable heel pads.
- The spring construction of the Spring Flex shoes lets for a normal-looking boot. Z-coil shoes look the same as a medical or prosthetic device instead of a conventional shoe design.
- Spring Flex shoes are less pricey than other optionFor example, severalral Z-coil shoes cost more than two times as much as Spring Flex shoes.
- Spring Flex shoes have springs in both forefoot and heel areas of the sole. Z-coils don’t have any springs in the forefoot of the boot. Because of this, Spring Flex shoes support the complete bodyweight on springs weathers Z-coil doesn’t.
- Spring Flex shoes are much lighter than Z-coil.
- The heel of Z-coil boots can catch on tubes, hoses, and other ground materials due to their irregular shape. However, the outsole of the Spring Flex shoe can’t because of its traditional shoe design.
- Mud and dirt can penetrate and coat the spring area of the Z-coils. This can’t occur in Spring Flex shoes.
- The untested heel mode in the spring heels shoes let the foot roll across the springs smoothly and flex with the foot’s movement. This doesn’t occur in Z-coil shoes.
Read Next – Best Skechers Running Shoes For You in 2021