The Brooks Levitate 2 sneakers come with the latest design and bold approach.
As one of the strongest road shoes, you might consider they eliminate your comfort and your natural walking or running abilities.
Features Brooks Levitate Lightweight Shoes
But this is far from the reality as the additional weight is barely a problem and a small price tag for the very impressive upper with its strong fit.
With a perfect collar that is made from solid ankle protection and an outsole built like a tank, the sneakers can be a true solution for road walking and running.
Read Next – 10 Brooks shoes
What we like
- Soft guard to protect on long runs is the finest addition and supreme up to date feature
- Knit upper of the Brooks Levitate 2 is made specifically for better comfort for road walking and running
- Crystal rubber outsole made to offer traction and full durability on hard and abrasive areas such as roads
- Made with a slightly stretchy collar that can fit ankles of various sizes compared to the traditional padded collars which can be seen in many same shoes
- Eight-millimeter heel to toe drop places the sneakers among the lower options on the bazaar
- DNA AMP midsole of the shoes is made for max energy and bounciness
- Same cushioning to the old model but with incredible improvement and fit due to versatile upper
- Durable cushioning experience which represents a solution for the usual training needs of most dedicated runners
- Traditional upper is fine addition when it comes to durability as it does not crease
- Conventional asymmetrical lacing with tongue pull tab for fast and smooth lockdown
- Unique upper shades to pick from
Read Next – The Best Running Shoes for Every Type of Run
What we don’t like
- Cushioning is widely unchanged from the old model
- Heavy for few runners
Read Next – Brooks 10 Road Running Shoe
Brooks Levitate 2 Review
Read Next – XIANV Women Road Running Shoe Review