The Adidas Solarboost running shoes are among the top choices from the German producer.
Made with some of the most creative Adidas technologies, they are among the versatile choices that work on different surfaces outdoors and indoors.
Adidas Solarboost Upper Info
Made with a highly engineered knit upper, the shoes are among the advised choices for a relaxed feel.
- A mixture of breathable mesh and engineered knit for the best comfortable fit.
- Tailored fiber placement design means the upper’s fibers are knitted near combine for excellent foot protection.
- The same TFP design contributes to the lower weight of the shoes with the sock-like touch.
- Better lockdown with Parley plastic midfoot cage is also made from recycled stuff from the world’s oceans.
- It included a TPU toe cap, which proves to be a remarkable addition against all kinds of possible injuries.
- With a midsole made from TPU plastics, the shoes have fantastic responsiveness, advised for neutral pronation.
- Continental rubber on the outside for the top traction of flat areas
- Included comfort with cushioning at the entire length of the shoes matched to previous versions
- They have a distinct fantastic look, which makes them very attractive as casual shoes as well
- Stretchweb rubber for better shock absorption, even beginning from the outsole
Read Next – Asics Men’s Gel-Kayano 22 Running Shoe Review
- Not the most cost-friendly running shoes for beginners
- Lack of support in the midfoot for some runners with shallow arches
This is where Solar Boost is better than any other Boost upper, to a point.
Tech Fit is an elasticized stuff that emerges non-porous and robust that offers a customized fit.
Tailored fiber placement is another new Adidas technology that makes a web of knit fibers along the midfoot with a locked-down fit.
The upper may cause a problem in the heel cup, which employs Adidas Fit Counter technology to decrease force on the Achilles tendon.
Read Next – Best Adidas Running Shoes for Women
The Torsion system and solar propulsion rails along the upper sides support the boost midsole.
The Solar Boost has 28mm heel cushioning and eighteen in the forefoot on paper.
But, running on pavement, this forefoot cushioning seems to compress and feel unsubstantial at more considerable distances.
The outsole is Continental rubber and has an excellent grip and surface place in all situations.
This is a link that I hope Adidas continues, as this Continental outsole seems to last well over five hundred miles.
Read Next – Adidas Solar Boost ST19 Review
The weight is 9.6 ounces for men and 7.8 ounces for ladies. Viewing the Solar Boost weight as less than 10 ounces is fantastic based on the upper’s shape. The Boost heel and upper are exceptionally light, so do not guess a heavy-fitting shoe regardless of how it looks.
Other sneakers that target distance running might be weightless and feel lighter.
You can still feel light for the Solar Boost while having sufficient material around your feet for relaxation and support.
The Adidas Solar Boost seems to have the best combination of lightweight and protection.
Read Next – Best Adidas Running Shoes for Men