The Adidas Solarboost running shoes are among the top choices from the German producer.
Made with some of the most creative Adidas technologies, they are among the versatile choices which work on different surfaces both outdoors and indoors.
Adidas Solarboost Upper Info
Made with a highly engineered knit upper, the shoes are among the advised choices when it comes to a relaxed feel.
- A mixture of breathable mesh and engineered knit for the best comfortable fit.
- Tailored fiber placement design means the upper’s fibers are knitted near combine for excellent foot protection.
- The same TFP design is what contributes to the lower weight of the shoes with the sock-like touch.
- Better lockdown with Parley plastic midfoot cage is also made from recycled stuff from the world’s oceans.
- Included TPU toe cap, which proves to be a remarkable addition against all kinds of possible injuries.
- With a midsole made from TPU plastics, the shoes have special responsiveness, which is advised for neutral pronation.
- Continental rubber on the outside for the top traction of flat areas
- Included comfort with cushioning at the full length of the shoes matched to previous versions
- Distinct wonderful look which makes them very attractive as casual shoes as well
- Stretchweb rubber for better shock absorption, even beginning from the outsole
- Not the most cost-friendly running shoes for beginners
- Lack of support in the midfoot for some runners with shallow arches
This is a place where Solar Boost better on any other Boost upper, to a point.
Tech Fit is an elasticized stuff that emerges non-porous and strong that offers a customized fit.
Tailored fiber placement is another fresh Adidas technology that makes a web of sorts of knit fibers along the midfoot with a locked-down fit.
The upper may cause a problem in the heel cup, which employs Adidas Fit Counter technology to decrease force on the Achilles tendon.
Read Next – Best Adidas Running Shoes for Women
The boost midsole is supported with the Torsion system and solar propulsion rails along the upper sides.
On paper, the Solar Boost has 28mm of heel cushioning and eighteen in the forefoot.
But, running on pavement, this forefoot cushioning seems to compress and feel unsubstantial at bigger distances.
The outsole is made of Continental rubber and has a remarkable grip and surface place in all situations.
This is a link that I hope Adidas continues, as this Continental outsole seems to last well over five hundred miles.
Read Next – Adidas Solar Boost ST19 Review
The weight is 9.6 ounces for men and7.8 ounces for ladies. Based on the upper’s shape, it is amazing to view the Solar Boost weight less than 10 ounces. The Boost heel is extremely light and the upper, so do not guess a heavy-fitting shoe regardless of how it looks.
Other sneakers that target more on distance running might weightless and feel lighter.
For the Solar Boost, you can still have that feeling of being light while having sufficient material around your feet for relaxation and support.
With that being said, the Adidas Solar boost seems to have the best combination of lightweight and protection.
Read Next – Best Adidas Running Shoes for Men
adidas Unisex Solar Glide 3 Running Shoe, White/Black/Signal Green, 8 US Men
$107.78 in stock
1 used from $87.26