My today’s shoe for the review is a pair of slip-on walking tennis sneakers from a well-known brand AKK.
AKK Women’s Athletic Walking Shoes are budget-friendly solutions for all those who want to invest less than a hundred bucks on a couple of tennis sneakers that can work remarkably.
Features AKK Women’s Athletic Walking Shoes
The shoes’ style is also up to date and delivers a sporty feel with several options that you can make a final choice.
The AKK Women’s Athletic Walking Shoes use soft memory foam material in the insole for extra cushioning and padding, making you feel like walking or running on clouds.
The upper shoe materials are slightly stretchy and breathable, bringing full-day comfort and plenty of space with no pressure and rubbing marks. The stretchy fabric of the shoes also makes them o slip on and off.
Since these AKK Women’s Athletic Walking Shoes are made of lightweight materials, it permits more responsive and fast movements. When comparing slip’s quality to the price, you will see shoes are such a best bargain.
- Soft and breathable knit mesh uppers
- You would not feel tired even wearing these shoes for a full day.
- Very Durable MD rubber outsoles
- Cushioned memory foam sole
- The smooth padded heel back
- The shoes’ shoelaces make it adjustable for your feet, but the lace-up without any tongue, more like slip-on tennis sneakers, simply to put and take off.
What we like
- Soft and stretchy materials for complete day comfort
- Extremely comfortable and lightweight tennis sneakers
- To slip on and off with stretchy material.
- The insole of the shoe feature memory foam for additional cushioning
- Affordable price tag
- Have plenty of space inside
What we don’t like
- Lacking side support
- Run a slightly big
Read Next – Best Tennis Shoes for High Arches
AKK Women’s Athletic Walking Shoes
Read Next – Best Affordable Shoes For The Money